Rowville Eagles – Seniors
Men’s State League 5 – South – 2018
Finished: 5th (out of 13)
Total Points: 39
Record: W 13 D 0 L 7
Goal Difference: +42
Goals Scored: 80 (1st)
Goals Conceded: 38
2019 Senior Objectives
Our Senior Club’s objectives in 2019 are to:
- Promote and encourage participation and enjoyment whilst developing the skills of all players and all teams.
- Encourage and support players to play to the best of their abilities and provide opportunities for players and teams to play at different levels of competition.
- Promote and provide safe and healthy environment that values, supports and encourages players of all abilities, genders, cultures and backgrounds.
- Encourage and promote fair play, respect for others and good sportsmanship.
- Value, assist and support coaches and other club volunteers in the important work they do.
In doing this we ask that our Players:
- Show respect for yourselves and all others involved in the game, including coaches and other team officials, club and match officials, and other players.
- Show pride in the club and your own achievements.
- Be prepared to give your best every time you come to training or take the field.
During summer, training sessions will continue to be held every Tuesday and Thurday night from 7pm at Park Ridge Reserve in Rowville.
For more information contact Claude Dinca or please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org